Monday, August 23, 2010

School Days

Luke and Logan started school today. It is the first time they are going to a school program...ever...since they were born...sniff. Luke goes every weekday from 8:30 to 11:30 and Logan goes two days for the same time. They were so excited last night they had trouble settling down. They even got an encouraging call from Mickey Mouse as well as some Skype encouragement from Grams and Grandpa. At the drop-off they did wonderfully. Logan hugged me for a minute then off he went playing. I hung around in Luke's room for about 5 minutes then he told me he was ready for me to go. So I went...at pick up, they had their projects and stories and Lukey checked to make sure he got to go back tomorrow...one sleep...good. Luke got pizza for breakfast which I thought was interesting and that is pretty much the first day.



1 comment:

New Mexican Youngs said...

Hah! Bet you never thought you'd see us leave a post! Thank you speedy internet! Cute pictures.