Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday boy

Luke is four! He asked for a froggy theme and we had a very fun day. Grammy and Grandpa decorated a room at the youth and family center to look like a froggy jungle. There was a lily pad musical pad game and frog toss and fun swimming. Luke and everyone else had such a great time! I did not get very many pictures because I was enjoying all the festivities...but here are a few.

Pancakes for breakfast

Photobucket

and the frog toss

Photobucket

Some things I don't want to forget about my Lukey at this age:

-he likes to make little animal noises (sometimes loudly) all the time

-he snores loudly and I know because he loves to sleep with us, cuddling right next to me

-he is generous and loving with everyone...he willingly shares things that are special to him

-he enjoys putting his things in containers, any and all containers he can get his hands on are very quickly filled with goodies
-

No comments: